Size: 10.5 metres
INFORMATION for the Stormforce 1050
The Stormforce 1050 was launched at the Southampton Boat Show in September 2009.
It is a big boat with a high bow, making it extremely dry. It can be fitted with twin outboards or inboard if required.
The Redbay Stormforce 1050 has a multitude of uses, as a fast people carrier, charter boat, harbour patrol, lifeboat, military, to name but a few.
Offered with a selection of consoles and helm position the Stormforce 1050 is a very versatile boat in its layout.
Specification for the Stormforce 1050
- Length Overall: 10.50 metres
- Beam Overall: 3.0 metres
- Internal Beam: 1.80 metres
- Max Recommended Load: 1190 kg
- Max Recommended Persons: 14
- Hull Weight: 1400 kg (excluding engines etc.)
- Max Recommended Engine Power: 520 kW / 700 hp
- Tube Diameter: 560 mm
- Tube Material: Hypalon
- Design Category: B
Idea uses for the Stormforce 1050
- Leisure/family use
- Offshore cruising
Call Now on 023 8033 5333 email us